The new Virtual Doorman Welcome Station™ takes the video intercom into the 21st Century by enabling truly digital communication via a FaceTime®-like video chat between visitors, residents, and our Monitoring Station. The new system provides more robust features and offers a lower cost alternative with a faster installation timeline so buildings can get Virtual Doorman installed and activated within days. Learn more about how our remote doorman services work here.
VIRTUAL DOORMAN PRODUCTS
INTRODUCING THE NEW VIRTUAL DOORMAN WELCOME STATION V.2
- Manufactured specifically for Virtual Doorman by Akuvox. Comes with our proprietary firmware pre-installed.
- Sleek modern design – 8” LCD touchscreen
- Allows calls to up to 3 phone numbers.
- Remote updates
- Save money on your phone bills. Does not require dedicated phone lines like traditional intercoms
- More user-friendly interface.
- Dual High-res Cameras with HDR
- High-quality audio
- Rugged Vandal-resistant design. IK10 rated
- Available in flush, surface, or rain hood mounts.
- Starlight camera for improved visibility in low light
THE 7TH GENERATION VIRTUAL DOORMAN MOBILE APP
The new 7th Generation Virtual Doorman app has all the features our residents love with a new look. Packed with performance enhancements for better speed and reliability.
- Manage your packages and get notified of deliveries
- Add approved guests and vendors for Virtual Doorman to allow access while you are away
- Grant access and see who is at the door of your building
- The ability to view building cameras
- The ability to unlock doors remotely
- Never get locked out of your building
- 24/7 Customer/resident support
- Submit maintenance requests directly through the app
- Order key fobs
- View guest and delivery logs